So wala na naman akong magawa, ito nakita ko na naman itong TMC, yung ProjectME page abat 2012 pa din yung laman hahaha limang taon na ang nakakalipas, ni hindi pa ako pumapayat eh, may kaunti namang ipon kaso may consumer debt pa din. 😀
Restart ulit tayo guys aja!
Since high school ended I rarely read a book cover to cover, if I do, that is for a project, exam’s coming up or I am just excited for the next movie that will come out of the story (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince which when the movie came out, I was greatly disappointed which added reasons to not read a book, especially the sequel!!).
Now well about 5 years after the ‘big disappointment’ I will start reading again.
1BW: 1 Book a Week, this I will aptly call my new pet project. A week is definitely a long period for just one book, for someone like me who seldom reads, this may be too short, and would come out with plenty of reasons, alibis to not read a part or a chapter or a page.
So hopefully i would end up reading a lot after a season or 2 I’ll definitely keep you posted on progress.
For the first book I woukd read, I choose Ender’s Game. It just came to me.
So hopefully I could finish this within a week.
Maybe it’s right for me to think about myself (yeah just me myself and I). Not In a selfish way, but sort of self-centred way (isn’t that the same? ha ha ha). Well I tried starting such project last 2009 and my pet name for that failed project was Upside Down (also a namesake of my now defunct site hosted on freehostia)
There are several project I would like to start this year. Some big tickets some you know petty stuffs. The biggest of them all is the ‘Home Project’, whether my Parent’s Home or my Dream Home in Tropics I need to start them N-O-W.
Here is the list:
The Personal Finance Corner
- Trimming down credit card debt to 15,000 by end of February.
- Start a Pension Plan by April 2012.
- Create the Ultimate Financial Plan for 2012
The Chubby Confessions
- To lose weight to at least 90 kilograms by end of January and 85 kilograms by end of February. (kaya mo yan!!! go go go)
- Return to Medium-sized shirts. (pwede namang magsuot ng medium…mukha ka nga lang suman!)
- Trim waistline by 3-4 inches by end of March. (I doubt this one will work! hahaha), but hey, If you lack the courage to start, you have already finished!)
- Get some more sleep!
- Purchase Nikon Coolpix P500 without using credit card by end of March – done (though with some bit of arrangement hehehe)
The Muddled Corner
- Write at least 2 times a week to your blog.
The Great Shuffle
- Gadgets, clothing, gizmos, lifestyle name it and shuffle it.
And many more…ha ha ha I will list some more on Second Quarter Plan.
Time for a change man!